San Francisco

San Francisco
San Francisco

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Final Guide

From Trader Joe’s, Stonestown
To Caltrain Station

Time: 2:30 PM

My friends, what a great semester it was in San Francisco but it is now time for my departure. I will migrate south for the summer as this is where the women go to find the sun and tans. Let’s jump into the final Breesy Guide to San Francisco as I take you down to the Caltrain Station to catch the MegaBus.

Trader Joe’s is a special store that I could practically call my home. The free sample ladies here feed me everyday and help me pick an affordable option for my meal that day. So here I am, in the salad aisle picking up a Caesar’s salad. This is always a good choice for when you are on your way out. Grab a 17 cent bottle of water and it’s a party.

Head out the door and catch the next inbound 17 bus to West Portal. A vey direct bus ride that gets you to West Portal quickly. West Portal is our direct line to Powell Station and we have done this ride before in our Breesy Guides.

After about a twenty five minute ride through the underground tunnels of San Francisco we will find ourselves in the middle of chaos in the downtown of San Francisco. Nosy your way through tourists and homeless and find yourself on 3rd street. Take this street southwest and enjoy your walk through the skyline to San Francisco. This is bit of a walk until we hit the Caltrain station, but I think it is very peaceful watching all the busy people doing their busy walking. You know you are getting close when you start to leave the tall buildings and start meandering through the warehouse looking buildings of SOMA (South of Market). When you cross under the freeway and start to see Giant’s colors hanging in the windows you know are about five minutes away. From third, take a right on King street and you will cross in front of the mighty AT&T park. Walk a few more minutes down the block and you should find yourself in front of the CalTrain station. Make your way to the MegaBus line outfront, buy a sandwich for the road, and say so long! You are going to Hollywood kid!

Hope you enjoyed all my Breesy adventures,
hasta luego!

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment